"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing."
helping you incorporate a feminist consciousness into your work, personal growth, and everyday life
Are you a teacher, coach, healer, activist, creatives, entrepreneurs or other leader who wants to integrate social change and awareness into your work and everyday life?
Are you interested in doing big things in this world and want to create powerful change on the inside and out?
Is your level of activism where you want it to be?
Are you creating a program, course, or project and want to integrate feminism and social justice into it, but don’t know exactly how to or need another lens and some guidance?
Do you want to be more inclusive with your social justice language within your work, with your clients, projects, and relationships, and are needing some help on what words to use?
Are you clear about your passions, but not sure how they relate to your activism or feminism?
Do you believe that social change and personal growth or spirituality are connected, and wanting to embrace that connection more?
You care about social change and want your business to reflect that.
If you're like me, then you've been turned off by a lot of the personal growth/spiritual world because much of it fails to acknowledge the oppressive structures (White supremacy, patriarchy, capitalism, ableism, heteronormativity, transphobia, etc...) that we live under.
You're probably also turned off by the business and marketing industry that lacks a social justice awareness.
I believe that the more we deny the social and political within our own personal liberation, the more of a disservice we are doing to ourselves and to the world.
I know that you can have both a business that uses your strengths and passions AND is aligned with your feminist and social justice beliefs.
You'll find that this work goes much further than a business change, but also helps you connect more to yourself and your inner wisdom.
"Working with Cameron has taught me so much about myself. She is incredibly gifted at bringing out the best in others. She's perceptive and wise, pushing you to link ideas and beliefs together to make astonishing self-realizations, all without ever feeling pressured. She's approachable, personable, and very perceptive. I'm not sure how she does it, but she has a unique way of making others open up and explore who they truly are."
~Diane Twineheart, Writer, Poet & Spiritual Life Coach
With consulting, I will help you...
- Get clear on your values, beliefs, goals and passions.
- Integrate your feminist and social justice beliefs and values into your everyday life and work. This includes helping your integrate your values and beliefs into any programs, courses, or projects that you're creating.
- Gain a deeper feminist consciousness to help you connect more to your own power.
- Get free from societal stories and beliefs that you have internalized that are holding you back from doing more of what you want.
- Unpack the societal conditioning that keeps you boxed in and prevents you from being ALL of you and do what you are meant to be doing in this lifetime.
- Get clear on what your activism strengths are and how to engage with them in your daily life.
- Envision what changes you want to make within yourself, your business and society.
- Learn how to lead with your vision to (re)create your business the way you desire.
- Guiding/teaching you to take your work to another level to create the kind of inclusive, just, feminist, and liberatory society/community that you envision.
I have an Masters in Anthropology and Social Change, and a B.A. in Women in Gender Studies.
I also have a background in counseling and athletic coaching and teaching. You can read my full bio here.
*Friendly Note: I work with all gender identities and am sex-positive, sex worker-positive, & LGBTQIA+ positive.
If you're wanting to work longer-term with me on a consistent basis, then let's talk about my pricing packages for that.
*If you're unable to afford my pricing, but are feeling drawn to work with me, then please fill out the form below and I will contact you. We'll find an affordable price that works for both of us!
Click below to schedule time with me.
If you want to chat first, I offer a FREE 15-20 minute phone consult to see if we might be a good fit for one another. Simply fill out the form below this one and I'll contact you!
"Cameron is one of the most supportive people I've ever met! She is wise, insightful, and a great listener, always making sure she knows exactly what kind of help you need. And she really knows how to market!"
~Celeste Hirschman, Sex & Relationship Therapist, CEO of Celeste and Danielle
Want to see if we're a good fit first before hiring me for a consult? Fill out the form below to chat with me for 20min (FREE). Once I receive your information, I will contact you!